[ i ] Parallax section below. Click on the section below to upload image. Don't worry if it looks weird in the Weebly editor. It'll look normal on your published site.
To edit or delete your image, press the "toggle" button below. Then, hover over your image until a popup appears with the "edit" and "delete" options. Since these are parallax sections, you may need to scroll a bit up or down to be able to click on the "edit image" popup.
Initial Website Build/Set-Up
1 - 7 page site = $550 (minimum charge)
After 7 pages, the price is $75 more for each additional page created.
Monthly charge for hosting/maintaining website (after initial build/set-up) = $125.
Monthly charge for Google Business Profile/Google Reputation Management = $25.
The website & the Google Business Profile should be a package deal. If you are getting a website though us, the management of the Google Business Profile should come along with it for maximum effectiveness. In today's day & age, a good Google Business Profile goes hand-in-hand with a good website. A business owner will severely hurt their business without either one. These 2 components should be "bare bones" marketing for any business today. Of course you can choose to only have me build/run your website if you want.
If you already have a website somewhere else (and don't want to change/have me run it), the Google Business Profile / Google Reputation Management = $35 a month.
eCommerce Add On (optional) 😃
If you are just wanting to sell a few products (1 - 20 products as an add on to your website), then this is what it would cost:
$650 for the initial build/set-up of an eCommerce website.
$175 a month.
Click here to see an example store category page with a couple of product listing examples.
If you are wanting eCommerce to be the main focus of your whole site, I will have to get you set up on a different platform/system to make the most of your store & make it powerful. I am very familiar with building & running these types of stores (I've had well over $500,000 in product sales in the last couple of years running a full-blown eCommerce site).
Here is the pricing for that:
$700 paid to me for the initial build/set-up.
$29 a month paid to the platform.
After the site is built/set-up, the first 20 products are listed (and you're happy with how things are going at this point), you will be invoiced for a:
Retainer fee of $225.
The "retainer" is just paying me in advance for a future amount of work time.
The retainer fee covers a working wage of $30 an hour to me for work going forward. This amount covers work for the next focused 7.5 hours on your eCommerce site (additional design, continuing to add more product listings, installing additional apps + theme/app coding, and whatever is needed to make the site successful).
The complexity and amount of work needed will determine your costs into the future.
After initial build/set-up, and then after the first 7.5 hours of additional work are done (the first retainer fee), you will be invoiced another $225 retaining fee (if necessary) for the next 7.5 hours of future work hours. Each hour of work will be deducted from your paid retainer fee and going forward, retainer fees will invoiced on an "as needed basis".
Also, depending on your needs, you may have to pay additional (typically small) monthly amounts to the platform for needed installed 3rd party apps on your eCommerce store.
Depending on what you choose to do, your eCommerce site will come with:
- Inventory Management
- Product Reviews
- Tax Calculator
- Real Time Shipping Rates
- Abandoned Cart Emails
- Gift Cards
- Smart Phone app for store management and sales notifications.
What do you get for your investment?
- Competitive ongoing online SEO optimization (making sure your site remains at the top of the search engines on Google, Bing & Yahoo for your area in both organic search and maps in competition with area businesses). It's critical for business longevity to dominate and remain on top in area searches versus your competitors.
- Ongoing site and Google business profile changes (always available to make changes/added pages as needed going forward).
- Maintain mobile friendly/optimized site (having a site that renders properly on smart phone/mobile devices is critical when over 75% of your traffic comes from mobile).
- Nightly site backups.
- 99% uptime site business hosting.
- Daily site scans for hackers/malware.
- Monthly reports of site and map profile stats/results.
- Depending on what you plan to do, costs of monthly site hosting server fees/taxes/yearly domain renewals are covered by me in your monthly subscription. For regular website hosting with me, this is the case (the full-blown eCommerce option is different).
Pricing for social media management
Daily (once post every day): $150 a month
3 posts per week and/or 12 per month: $50 a month
Weekly (4-5 posts a month): $25 a month